Skism Communications offers low-cost but high-impact branding, content creation and story-telling for non-profit organizations, community groups and social enterprises.
Skism is the consulting service offered by Sean Kelly. He can help you get your message into the hearts, minds and wallets of your target audiences.
Sean and Skism associates are available as consultants, and can offer ideas and advice on messages, organizational branding, promotions and communications strategy.
Skism offers affordable services in:
- Organizational branding/re-branding
- Strategic communications planning
- Communications assessment
- Social issues marketing
- Brand journalism
For more information, please contact Sean for a confidential chat about the communications needs of your organization.
At Skism Communications, we believe that low budget doesn’t have to mean low impact.
In addition to working as staff for groups including Cuso International, the Community Sector Council of Nova Scotia, Unicef Nova Scotia and Clean Foundation, Sean has done freelance communications consulting, writing, training or production work for:
- Marine Renewables Canada
- Atlantic Region Association of Immigrant Serving Agencies
- City of Halifax volunteer services dept.
- Nova Scotia Nature Trust
- New Dawn Enterprises
- ACAP Cape Breton
- Pitu’paq Bras d’Or Partnership
- HeartWood Centre for Community Youth Development
- National Judicial Institute of Canada
- Atlantic Council for International Cooperation
- Nova Scotia Environmental Network
- Ecology Action Centre
- Visual Arts Nova Scotia
- Coastal Communities Network
- Extreme Group Marketing
- Mennonite Central Committee of Canada
- Fundy North Fishermen’s Association
- Journeyman Film Company
- Pictou County United Way
- Young Naturalists Clubs of Nova Scotia
- Inverness Cottage Workshop
- Community Sector Council of Nova Scotia
- Scouts Canada’s ScoutsAbroad international program [pro bono]
- Back to the Sea Society [pro bono]